A Quintet of Colorful Radishes!
Plate appeal never tasted so good!
Variety: Park’s Beauty Blend
Item Form: (P)Pkt of 200 seeds
Days to Maturity: 32
Fruit Color: Pink
Seeds Per Pack: 200
Plant Height: 4 in – 6 in
Plant Width: 4 in
Additional Characteristics: Cool Season,Direct Sow,Easy Care Plants,Edible
Harvest Season: Early Fall,Early Summer,Late Spring,Mid Fall,Mid Spring
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
Soil Tolerance: Normal, loamy
(P)?Pkt of 200 seeds
22 to 32 days from direct-sowing.
Radishes are coming into their own at last on American tables, and that’s great news for gardeners! No vegetable is quicker to grow, and with the explosion of newly available varities, you can enjoy a different look and flavor all season long! That’s where Park’s Beauty Blend comes in — it’s a mix of 5 stellar varieties in every color of the radish rainbow, guaranteed to step up the plate appeal of any dish, not to mention the peppery flavor!
So, here’s what you can expect to grow from this delightful mix (found only here at Park!):
1. A round, scarlet beauty, ? inches in diameter and packed with a spicy, crisp bite. Ready in just over 3 weeks from sowing the seed, it’s always the brightest thing on the plate!
2. A rich purple beauty, 1? inches in diameter and rounded, with a mellow flavor. Harvests 4 weeks from sowing.
3. A pastel-pink variety, round and smooth, about 1? inches in diameter. Strong green tops complement the delicious roots. Ready in just under 4 weeks.
4. A pure white, round radish with 1?-inch-diameter globes on vigorous plants. Best harvested at about 30 days.
5. A bright yellow heirloom variety, somewhat oblong, ready in just 3 weeks or so and very strongly flavored.
Very firm and packed with crispness, these radishes are delicious, offering a spicy bite that complements all your salads and stews. Direct-sow the seeds in well-worked soil (so that the roots grow evenly underground) receiving full sun.
There are no reviews yet.